max Super Fund was created to show Australians that super can be easy. That it can be empowering. That it can be simple and fun. But most importantly that it can provide competitive returns and still not cost a packet in fees. We’ve created a super fund with people and products that speak your language.
Super is probably one of your biggest assets, we want to help you manage and grow it. With the assistance of some seriously smart and experienced players, we’re committed and ready to provide our members with a straightforward, great value super fund that aims to have you grinning at sixty.
Here are six super reasons to jump on board with max:
1. Super competitive fees – No sneaky hidden fees. max Super Fund offers super competitive fees.
2. Smart investments – Your money’s in good hands with max Super Fund. Our indexing investment strategy means low fees and reliable returns.
3. Finding and sorting super – You can track down your lost super and consolidate all those old accounts with max Super Fund.
4. Competitive insurance – max understands that insurance is an important part of securing your future. We’ve got you covered with seriously competitive insurance options
5. Easy online management – We all like Internet banking, and max members can manage their super online just as easily. Log in to check account details, make contributions and get handy tips on how to manage your super.
6. Friendly and intelligent customer service – Forget far away call centres, voice automation or long waits –max’s helpful team are here to support you online or over the phone. And we won’t bore you with unnecessarily complicated jargon.
For many of us, the Government’s early access to super scheme has been essential to survive the fallout from COVID-19, but now is the time to start thinking about the long term impact these withdrawals could have on your retirement savings. …
Many Australians choose to take out group life and/or income protection insurance through their superannuation fund to protect themselves and their families at times when unexpected life events occur. The Putting Members’ Interests First legislation introduced 1 April 2020, aims to …
Here is a list of links to external sites that may be of interest. These links provide general financial information and may change without us being notified. Money Smart is a government initiative that offers tips & tools to help you …
Our office hours are from 8:30am to 5:30pm weekdays.